Monday, January 24, 2011

Top Performers

Hi everyone,

   I saw this posting at ISC, so I thought I would pass the information along.
 
   Top Performers, a company involved in training area athletes, is going to be providing training in linear speed, lateral agility and explosiveness to area kids ages 8-19.   The training will be at the Hononegah dome (307 Salem St, Rockton, 61072) starting on Sunday Feb 6 and running through March 13.    Cost is $75 per athlete, or $65/athlete if two children in same family.   Make checks payable to MASTERCRAFT CONTRACT SERVICES.

  SPACE IS LIMITED, so if interested contact Steve Dhom, marketing director at  608-333-7802 or 815-871-4876, or email at stevedhom@gmail.com.  Please contact him, if interested, in case I copied some info down incorrectly!

  Time frames and age groups are as follows:

        8-14 yr olds:   12    -  2
      15-19 yr olds:  2:30 - 4:30

   You can show up 20 minutes early to warm-up!